Sunday, October 28, 2007

Planning to Plan

Well it seems this week I am supposed to tell you all about how I plan to use this blog for my class as well as personal use. Oh goody, goody! I thought I would take this opportunity to tell you all my plans:
  • I plan to write down every second of my life and put it right here on these pages.
  • I plan for my students to make comments on my posts every class period. (I will drive them all to my house every hour of every school day because this blog is blocked at school.)
  • I plan to create 6 billion more blogs - one for each person so I can personally communicate with every living member of planet earth.
  • I plan to donate all of my money to the United States so we can end the national debt.
  • I plan to solve world hunger (If people would quit working and rest and read the personal blogs I will make for them, there will be less need for food.)
  • I plan to end all wars and find free, alternative sources of energy.
  • I plan to find a solution to global warming.
Wow - maybe I am really a decent person after all! I am really feeling good about myself at this point. I guess it really is possible for people to change. From this point on, I will only do good for mankind, repent for all my past transgressions, be a model citizen, run for saint.

However, I am a bit hungry at the moment - mind if I start all this tomorrow?

H. Lecter, PhD

4 comments:

Mr. Jay said...

Dr Lecter,

I was wondering if you could also resolve the conflict and debate over when to set or clocks back and forward?

I look forward to seeing this resolved asap.

Thanks,
Jay

stephanie mc said...

I think I would have liked to have had you as a teacher. I have really enjoyed reading all of your post. Good luck with the remaining school year!!!!!

Shelly said...

Yo Doc--
Could you also make the school days convenient for when we teachers have to teach vs. running errands? I can't stand having to do everything after school--so while you're resolving everything, resolve that one, too. And I agree with Mr. Jay--I need that clock forward/backward mess taken care of ASAP--especially since the stupid clocks on all of our computers at school have already changed--and we don't have access to correct it!!!!

Thanks Dr. L for keeping us all going and I do hope that you plan on keeping this blog going--if for nothing else, for our laugh for the day and to keep tabs on how Dr. Lecter is doing! I've enjoyed the seven weeks of your great sarcasm and humor--it's really helped several of us get through this workshop without going insane (oh wait, some of us--like me--were already insane!) Heh Heh Heh Heh!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It's awesome for me to have a site, which is beneficial in support of my knowledge. thanks admin

my website weight loss tips